Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The cutest outfit ever, from Old Navy

Old Navy is a very, very dangerous store for me. They have super cute baby clothes (and cute stuff for me, too, I guess). I never get out of there under $50. When I got a Friends and Family coupon, I couldn't help getting this outfit for Erin. I love, love, love it, and it's so cute on her. I thought it would be bigger on her than it is. She may outgrow it quickly. It seemed so big when we bought it at Christmas time, here she is, hamming it up for the camera. I just adore the hood.



Todd loved it so much he had a take a picture of her from behind.


After we were done with the hood, Erin decided it was time for some quality time with Mr. Banana. He's got all kinds of fun things to chew on.....important for any teething girl.



2 comments:

Katie said...

omg, i wish you hadn't posted that. it's TOO cute!!! (KMH)

Laura said...

I love that outfit! She looks so cute!