Saturday, August 25, 2007

State Fair!

Erin went to her first Great Minnesota Get Together on August 24th. While she didn't get to sample any of the fine cuisine, a good time was still had by all. She most definitely got to eat at the fair, it just wasn't anything more than her usual. However, Mommy and Daddy had to stop for a beer and a place to sit and feed Erin. It was a good opportunity for pictures....and here's the cutest of them all.




We spent a lot of time walking around, and we ate a couple of the new foods available. We split the sloppy joe on a stick.....thumbs down. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. The fried fruit was also a thumbs down. I was even more disappointed because after I paid $3 for my fried fruit on a stick, free samples appeared. I would NOT have paid for it if I'd been able to try it first. I got my now mandatory deep fried oreos as well as some roasted corn. Todd tried the key lime pie on a stick. It was pretty good! What did Erin eat the most of? Her snugli.

No comments: